LEARN GENERAL GENA DEFINITIONS OF DATA PROTECTION
The data protection law governs’ data processing of personal data. Data Widely defined personal data means: ‘… data associated with a living individual can be identified – (a) from such data, or (b) from data. that and other information is the property of, or potentially owns, the data controller and includes any opinion about the individual and any indication of the intention of the data controller or any any other person for that individual.
If you are resident or outside of the United States, please note that the information and data we collect will be processed and stored in the United States. Data protection laws and rules in the United States may differ from those in your jurisdiction and do not have the same level of protection as laws, rules, and regulations. in the country or territory you reside or are located. Your use of the Platform and providing us with information constitutes your agreement to the transfer and processing of your personal information in the United States unless otherwise provided in this Policy.
By using our website, you (the visitor) agree to allow third parties to process your IP address, to determine your location for currency conversion purposes. You also agree to have that currency stored in a session cookie in your browser (temporary cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser). We do this so the selected currency stays selected and consistent when browsing our site so that the price can be converted to your local currency (visitors).
After you set up your currency converter, please check if the price converts properly, on the following pages:
Check the prices of products from the Gallery page
Check prices from the Products page
Add a product to the cart and check the prices from the Shopping cart page
If you discover any problems with your prices, please turn off the application and contact us. We will resolve all issues immediately.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We may collect the following information about you:
- Name, age / date of birth, gender and other relevant demographic information;
- Your contact details: postal address including payment and shipping address, telephone number (including mobile phone number) and email address;
- Your social media handles;
- Your purchases and orders;
- Your online browsing activities on any of our websites including items you store in your cart;
- Information about the device you use to browse our websites including IP address and device type;
- Your communication and marketing interests;
- Your interests, interests, feedback, competition and survey responses;
- Your position;
- Your correspondence and contact with us; and
- Other publicly available personal data, including any data you have shared via a public platform (such as Instagram, YouTube, Twitter or a public Facebook page).
This list is not complete and in specific cases we may need to collect additional data for the purposes set out in this Notice. Some personal data is collected directly, for example when you set up an online account on our website or send an email to our Customer Support team. Other personal data is collected indirectly, for example when you browse our websites or do online shopping. We may also collect personal data from third parties with your consent to transfer your information to us or from public sources. We may anonymize and aggregate personal data to learn and research but this will not identify anyone. Our website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Hoodyboss limited (and trusted partners on our behalf) using your personal data:
- to provide goods and services to you;
- to make a suitable website available to you;
- to manage any accounts you hold with us;
- to verify your identity;
- for crime and fraud prevention, detection and related purposes;
- with your agreement,
- to contact you about promotions, events, products and services we think may be of interest to you;
- to show you advertising communications via online media as you browse the web;
- for analysis, insight and research purpose – to better understand your needs and ensure we are giving you what you want;
- to identify and contact the competition winner;
- to enable us to manage customer service interactions with you; and
- where we have the right or legal obligation to use or disclose your information (for example, in connection with a public agency investigation or in a legal dispute).
SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Service providers and our suppliers
In order to provide certain services to you and to help us better understand your interests, we have partnered with a number of trusted third parties including logistics providers and marketing. We may need to share your personal information with some of our service partners. We only allow our service providers to process your personal information when they confirm that they apply appropriate data security and privacy controls. We also impose contractual obligations on service providers related to data protection and security, which means they can only use your information to provide services to us and for you, and for no other purpose.
For example, we use Shopify to power our online store – you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com / legal / privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how customers use the Site – you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl / en / polaho / privacy /. You can also decline Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to subpoenas, search warrants or other legal requests for information we receive. be or to protect our rights.
Other third parties
We may also share your data with:
Other companies in our group;
to buyers, investors, sponsors and advisors if we sell our business or assets or restructure whether by merger, reorganization or otherwise;
Our other legal and professional advisers, including our auditors;
Credit reference agencies as needed for card payment;
government agencies, regulatory agencies, law enforcement agencies, courts / courts and insurance companies where we are required to do so: –
- to comply with our legal obligations and manage justice;
- to exercise our legal rights (for example in court cases);
- to prevent, detect, investigate crimes or prosecute offenders; and
- to protect our employees and customers.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not change the data collection and usage activities on our Sites when we see the Do Not Track signal from your browser.
You have the following rights:
Your right to be informed of our processing or your personal data is subject to this Notice;
- the right to request access to the personal data we hold about you at any time;
- the right to ask us to update and correct any outdated or inaccurate personal data we hold about you;
- the right to object to processing your personal data and / or withdraw any consent you have given us and to reject any marketing communications we may send you;
- the right to prevent processing is likely to cause damage or suffering to you or anyone else;
- certain rights regarding automatic decision making include records;
- the right to ask us to delete your personal data under certain circumstances (right to be forgotten), for example when the data is no longer needed for the purpose for which we collected it;
Our right to provide your personal data in a structured format, commonly used and machine readable and transmitted to another data controller. This is called data moving right.
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, you may always contact us by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are a European resident, you have access to the personal information we have about you and request that your personal information be corrected, updated or deleted. If you wish to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
In addition, if you are a European resident, we note that we are processing your information to perform contracts we may have with you (for example, if you place an order through the Website ) or otherwise to pursue our lawful business interests listed above. Also, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Ordering Information for our records unless and until you request us to remove this information.
We will not retain your data for longer than necessary for the purposes set forth in this Notice. Different retention periods apply to different types of information, and our Data Retention Policy sets out the length of time we normally will retain personal data and where these default periods are. can be changed.
In summary, the various laws, accounting and regulatory requirements that apply to us require us to retain certain records for a specific period of time. In connection with your personal data, we will only keep this data for as long as we require it for legal or regulatory or legal reasons. We will not hold your data longer than necessary for the purposes for which we collect them.
For more information on our privacy practices, if you have questions or if you wish to appeal, please contact us by mail to email@example.com.